Skip to main content

100 wc week #12


Sandwich Thief



As I hurried down the hall with a sandwich at hand I realized I had to hide it, or Kris would hunt me down.  I noticed the white door of the science lab ahead and decided that would be a good place to hide.  There was a battery cabinet in the corner.  I would hide there with the sandwich.  As I shut the door I heard Kris come in.  He peeked around and left.  I ate his sandwich and fell asleep.  When I woke up I felt energetic enough to do what had to be done, tell him why I stole his sandwich. 

Comments

  1. It is evident that you have spent time and effort on your writing this week. Much better on punctuation and making sure all parts of your story make sense. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week#13

                                        A day at the zoo “Those teeth are really big,” said Josh. “That’s ok just as long as we don’t fall into their pen” I said. And then it happened.  When I came too, Josh was crumpled beside me. I looked left and then right. The tiger was blocking our escape. I called for help but no answer. I looked up but there was no one there, I called for help again but still no answer. I grabbed a stick as the tiger crept closer. I didn’t know what to do. Suddenly the tiger leaped towards us and just missed us and cracked the wall.

100wc week #4

Mr.p the mystery man: Mr.p has never left his house, not even to get mail. we thought he had a dog, until last week. the dog on the phone. I know what you`re thinking how would a dog be on the phone. well here`s how I saw him on the phone, it was last week when I was closing my window to go to bed when I saw the dog on the phone and the dog was wearing glasses so I went to bed. now you`re caught up, MR.P has invited me for some tea so I walked over, and he was a dog it was odd but cool to meet.